Ten Minutes by Tractor McCutcheon Chardonnay 2013 - QWine Reviews

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Ten Minutes by Tractor McCutcheon Chardonnay 2013

It was treat to taste the Estate, Judd, this McCutcheon and the Wallis Chardonnays all side by side. All are single vineyard wines except the Estate which is a blend of the three single sites. As I progressed through the range, I got a clear sense that each wine was a notch or two higher than the previous. My preferred was the Wallis - absolute magic. This McCutcheon is more richer than the Judd.

Creamy, more focused but nimble on its feet. Nougat and stone fruits. It's fleshy, measured and precise. The fruit drives up the middle laced with spice gracefully nudging away. Given the choice I'd steer towards the Wallis, but that's just being picky.

Very good.

Region: Mornington Peninsula
RRP: $65
Source: Sample

www.tenminutesbytractor.com.au

Subscribe to Qwine here

Follow me: Twitter Qwine Instagram _Qwine